Highly Acclaimed Synth-Pop Super Star Krigare Releases New Single “Take On Me” Her talents and nature-born gift truly set apart from a lot of artists in her age range. She is a seasoned artist, even at a young age and her gifts are extraordinary. The Swedish translation on her name means Warrior, and I would say she truly is. She currently makes her home in Nashville TN and with this new release, I’m sure she will be added to our watch list of up and coming artists for 2019.
“My life has been full of battles these last three years. It has been by far the most challenging years not only as a person but also as an artist. I’ve had to find my voice again, and decide on who I am coming out of trying times. I am a WARRIOR!” ~ Krigare~
At the young age of 16 her hopes and dreams for a thriving music career were brought to a halt. She was diagnosed with stage IV Thyroid cancer and then just six months later a diagnosis of stage I Melanoma. This rare and devastating news changed her life forever. But not to be held down or beaten she made a dramatic come back and her name expresses completely what she is….she is truly a Warrior.
Her previous work includes being a featured artist on the HUB Network show Majors & Minors, her beautiful voice is part of the DVD featured soundtrack of “Barbie: A Mermaids Tale”, and has worked as an ambassador for GeoGirl, a line of cosmetics for tweens.
You can hear her music on Spotify, Pandora, iTunes, and many other worldwide outlets. You’ll find her music in over 10,000 retail stores located in all 50 states and you can hear her on over 75 radio stations all over the world.
Accolades include for this outstanding young woman are:
• Her original song “Twisted Games” was featured in the trailer for Netflix’s original hit series Elite, and her original song “Destiny” was featured in the trailer for Blake Lively’s “All I See Is You.”
• She was the MTV’s Featured Artist of the Week with songs like “Let Go”, “This Time”, “Falling Apart”, and “Twisted Games” and was also featured on the shows Teen Mom OG, Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant, Siesta Key, Are You the One, and The Challenge: Final Reckoning.
• Krigare has performed at The Bluebird Cafe, as well as the pre-shows for the One Direction “Take Me Home” tour, The Fray’s “Scars and Stories” tour, and was featured during Kelly Clarkson’s “Piece by Piece” show and “Miracle On Broadway” fundraiser.
• She has been a featured artist on the movie soundtrack for the Dubai Productions film, AWAKEN, that was composed by Joseph Trapanese of The Greatest Showman.
• Her original song “Twisted Games” debuted at #8 on the Mexico Viral 50 Spotify chart, it was #14 on the Spain Viral 50 chart, and held #41 on the Argentina Viral 50 chart. Collaborative song “Dead to Life” with Ecstatic debuted at #49 on the Netherlands Viral 50 chart.
• She has garnered over 1,500,000+ streams on Spotify, and has acquired for than 150,000+ monthly listeners.
• Krigare also accompanied Kelly Clarkson on the piano during the 48th Annual Grammy Award performance of “Because of You” at the age of 8.
• Her original song “Falling Apart” was selected as a winner in the 2017 Nashville Film Festival.
Location in Nashville, TN, and release is “Take On Me”, with a release date for this project being Mar 29, 2019. This collection was produced by Krigarè, Noah Ryan, and Josh Ryan. Krigare presents in the styles of Pop, Synth/Pop, and Cinematic/Pop. This artist has been likened to other acts such as Billie Eilish, Lorde, Imagine Dragons, and Lykke Li.
All media links and photos are courtesy of Independent Music Promotions. Please check out the links below for further information on this outstanding artist.
“I wanted to find a way to introduce the world to me as an artist, so I took a well known and loved song, and arranged it in a way that if I had written it myself, this is how I would have done it.” ~ Krigare~