Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival finally takes over Franklin, TN, this weekend for the highly-anticipated two-day celebration of art, culture, and diverse music at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm on September 25 & 26.
“It’s back!” shared festival co-producer, Better Than Ezra frontman, and Franklin resident Kevin Griffin with Today In Nashville host Carole Sullivan on Monday (9/20). Organized alongside W. Brandt Wood and Michael Whelan, Wood also recently promised NewsChannel 5“next-level” performances as they welcome 50+ acts including mega headliners Dave Matthews Band, The Black Keys, Maren Morris, and Cage The Elephant, across five stages – Midnight Sun Stage, Gold Record Road Stage, Simple Truth X Shady Grove Stage, Lil’ Pilgrims Family Stage, and Americana Music Triangle Experience (AMTE) – in the festival’s seventh year. Guests can now download the Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival app (for Apple and Android) to create a personalized schedule and find the full schedule here.
Doors open 11 a.m. CT Saturday (9/25) and 10 a.m. CT Sunday (9/26), with the 200-acre property also hosting over 35 artisanal vendors in the Makers Village plus more than 50 food and beverage partners between the Farm to Turntable Food Truck Park and Wicked Weed Brew Hall.
ALLOWED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
• BLANKETS (MAXIMUM SIZE FOR INDIVIDUAL BLANKETS IS 8′ X 10′)
• LOW-BACKED CHAIRS ONLY (UNDER 30″)
• BACKPACKS (18L)
• SMALL DIGITAL OR FILM CAMERAS (NO DETACHABLE LENSES)
• NON-AEROSOL SUNSCREEN
• 1 FACTORY-SEALED WATER BOTTLE, CAMELBAKS
• PURSES AND HANDBAGS (SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTRANCE)
• MOBILE PHONES AND CHARGERS
• HAND SANITIZER AND BABY WIPES
• BABY STROLLERS AND WAGONS WITH ACCOMPANYING CHILD
• NO GLASS
• NO AEROSOL CANS
• NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
• NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS (EXCEPT FOR MEDICAL REASONS)
• NO SPORTING EQUIPMENT
• NO UMBRELLAS
• NO KNIVES/WEAPONS/GUNS
• NO CHAINS/CHAIN WALLETS
• NO TENTS
• NO LASER POINTERS
• NO SLRS, PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS, VIDEO CAMERAS OR GOPROS
• NO SELFIE STICKS OR TRIPODS
• NO PETS (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SERVICE ANIMALS)
• NO DRUGS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
• NO LARGE BACKPACKS (OVER 18L)
• NO MUSICAL EQUIPMENT/INSTRUMENTS
• NO FIREWORKS/PAPER LANTERNS
• NO BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, SCOOTERS, ETC.
• NO DRONES, REMOTE-CONTROL AIRCRAFT, CARS OR TOYS
• NO COOLERS
• NO PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, UNAPPROVED ADVERTISING OR FLYERS
PilgrimageFestival.com is your main source for information regarding performance and shuttle schedules, ticketing and VIP upgrades, vehicle and bicycle parking, rideshare options, prohibited items, etc. In addition, guests can email questions to email@example.com. The COVID-19 policy is as follows: All patrons over the age of 2 must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination (your vaccination card, a clear photocopy, or a picture on your phone – name and DOB must match that on your state-issued ID or driver’s license), or negative test results taken within 48 hours of the first day of the festival.