Country artist Lindsay Ell will release her 12-song debut The Project on August 11 on Stoney Creek Records.
The Project, produced by GRAMMY-winner Kristian Bush (Sugarland), follows their acclaimed collaboration on Ell’s debut EP Worth The Wait. The album features current single “Waiting On You,” which Rolling Stone Country calls “a showcase not only for the Canadian’s gifts as a singer but also as a guitarist.”
“This new music is the best I’ve ever done,” Lindsay shares. I called the album The Project because that’s exactly what this whole process was. I’ve discovered who I am, what I want to say and how I want to say it. I’m so excited to finally have an album that is me, and I can’t wait for fans to hear it.”
The Project is the end result of a soul bearing creative process powered by true-to-life songwriting that inspired Ell to “find her artistic voice” (Billboard). From the funky and spirited “Champagne,” to the resilient and superbly relatable “Wildfire” to crowd-favorite “Criminal,” the album is layered with stand-outs.
Adding to the excitement, following a recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Ell will make her morning TV debut on NBC’s The Today Show on Tuesday, August 8. Tune-in at 10 AM (all time zones) to watch her perform “Waiting On You.”
The Stoney Creek Records artist is currently supporting superstar Brad Paisley on his Weekend Warrior World Tour throughout the U.S. and Canada. To see all tour dates, click HERE.
THE PROJECT TRACK LIST:
1) “Waiting On You” (Lindsay Ell, Adam Hambrick, Andrew DeRoberts)
2) “Champagne” (Lindsay Ell, Walker Hayes, Fred Wilhelm)
3) “Castle” (Lindsay Ell, Abbey Cone, Josh Kerr)
4) “Good” (Lindsay Ell, Adam Hambrick, Andrew DeRoberts)
5) “Wildfire” (Lindsay Ell, Kristian Bush)
6) “Mint” (Lindsay Ell, Justin Ebach)
7) “White Noise” (Kelsea Ballerini, Josh Kear, Ross Copperman)
8) “Criminal” (Lindsay Ell, Chris Stevens, Fred Wilhelm)
9) “Just Another Girl” (Lindsay Ell, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
10) “Space” (Caitlyn Smith, Heather Morgan, Maggie Chapman)
11) “Always Kiss The Girl” (Bobby Hamrick, Jarrad Kritzstein, Carly Pearce)
12) “Worth The Wait” (Lindsay Ell, Travis Meadows)
(Album Photo Credit: Joseph Llanes)
ABOUT LINDSAY ELL:
Named one of The Huffington Post’s “Top Country Artists to Watch,” Lindsay Ell is a triple threat: accomplished musician, vocalist, and songwriter. The Calgary native learned to play guitar while traveling with her father to country-bluegrass camps as a young girl. She honed her craft as a musical stylist and songwriter after being discovered by BTO and The Guess Who’s Randy Bachman (“American Woman” / “Taking Care of Business”) who discovered her at the age of 13.
The multi-instrumentalist was soon touring alongside the likes of Luke Bryan, Buddy Guy, The Band Perry and Keith Urban, as well as wowing audiences as Carrie Underwood’s guitar player live on the “50th Annual CMA Awards” and holding her own alongside icon Melissa Etheridge on Skyville Live.
A 2016 CMT Music Award and Canadian Country Music Award nominee, Ell exhilarated audiences from coast-to-coast as part of the 2016 CMT Next Women of Country Tour and is featured on Brad Paisley’s 2017 Weekend Warrior World Tour. Ell’s debut album The Project is available on August 11. For more information visit: http://www.LindsayEll.com.