After careful and thorough consultation with attendees, panelists, performers, sponsorship partners, vendors, event staff, and CRB Board leadership, CRB Inc. has committed to moving forward with CRS 2022 as a live, in-person event on February 23-25, 2022, at the longtime host hotel and home of CRS, the Omni Nashville Hotel.CRB’s top priority is to provide a safe, comfortable atmosphere for CRS 2022 attendees, sponsors, staff, and volunteers. CRB staff and Board leadership have spent the early weeks of the New Year crafting protocols designed to provide the safest possible environment and feel achieving the highest level of protection is a shared responsibility.In that spirit, everyone attending CRS 2022 will be required to provide documentation of full COVID-19vaccinations or a negative COVID test result, to be completed within 48-hours of arrival at the event. If attendees cannot provide either, rapid antigen and PCR tests will be available upon arrival and conducted on-site at no cost to attendees. Additionally, voluntary testing (rapid antigen and PCR) will be available to all attendees throughout CRS, courtesy of CRB. Complimentary tests will also be available on Saturday, February 26 for both local and out-of-town attendees before returning home.CRB has engaged the services of 3P America for end-to-end digital compliance, using its mobile-based, proprietary application, 3P Smart Verify. The platform will administer and conduct the following:
- Safe Document Collection
- Secure Vaccine Verification
- Health Screenings
- FDA-Approved Testing
- Discreet, HIPAA-compliant notification
Prior to the event, all CRS 2022 registered attendees will receive a link to 3P Smart Verify. It is imperative and required that all attendees access the app on their mobile device before the event to establish a profile and submit the necessary documentation. Access to the 3P Smart Verify platform is free and user profiles are completed in two easy steps. When logged into the system, users upload vaccination documentation or a negative COVID–19 test (antigen or PCR performed by an authorized health provider), which must be completed within 48 hours of arrival at CRS.Once 3P America has issued verification, a QR code will be sent to attendees’ phones. QR codes will be scanned at a wellness desk. Once confirmed, attendees will proceed to the registration desk to pick up their credential packets.All attendees will be required to have completed the 3P Smart Verify profile to receive their CRS registration packet. Additional safety protocols set forth for CRS week are:
- CRB will supply and require masks in all CRS event spaces at the Omni Nashville Hotel: meeting rooms, performance halls, plus Legends and Broadway pre-function areas.
- All meeting room seating areas will be configured to provide adequate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the CRS event space.
- Traffic patterns in hallways surrounding the CRS footprint will be routed to avoid close contact in advance of all Broadway Ballroom performances (Warner Music Nashville Luncheon, BMLG Luncheon, New Faces of Country Music® Showcase) and “Bob Kingsley’s Acoustic Alley” in Legends Ballroom.
- CRB is recommending attendees limit close personal contacts such as full, close contact embraces, and handshakes.
- CRB strongly encourages all members of our industry to exercise personal responsibility: CRB urges attendees to monitor their health daily, and anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness or not feeling 100% well to please refrain from attending the event. If this is the case, CRB will extend the refund policy set forth at the time of registration.